We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in Hatherleigh. No experience necessary as full training will be given.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: Full training given, Membership to Chartered Insurance Institute & study costs will be paid, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme
Hours: Full time position (averaging 33 hours per week) to include one Saturday morning in three on a rota basis.
• Helping to retain and attract clients by providing friendly and knowledgeable service at all times
• Handling all queries professionally and promptly to ensure first class service.
• Client-facing responsibilities on both the telephone and with clients visiting our office.
• Discussing clients’ insurance needs and providing appropriate advice and recommendations to meet these.
• Commitment to studying for professional qualifications - including some study outside of standard working hours.
• Working closely with other members of the team to ensure the smooth flow of work and information within the office.
• Accurate and prompt updating of client information and policy information both electronically and on written files.
• Accurate documentation of telephone conversations with clients and insurers.
• Putting together risk presentations, discussing these with insurance company underwriters and negotiating favourable terms for our clients.
• Offering appropriate premium payment options
The Ideal Candidate:
• Highly Motivated
• Good Communicator
• Works well as part of a team
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade B or above to include English and Maths, plus A levels (or higher) in relevant subjects.
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending a covering letter and an up-to-date CV, to:
Post – Richard Tidball Insurance Services Ltd, The Royal Oak, Hatherleigh Devon EX20 3HY
Email – Gareth@Tidballinsurance.co.uk
Deadline for Applications - 24th May 2019